One of the sports oldest and most popular shoes just got an all weather update! The Wave Rider 20 is now available in Gore Tex. The wave plate has also been updated for a softer, more responsive feeling. Come by and try a pair on before your next run at Cheyenne Canyon or Garden of the Gods!
- Category: Neutral Trail Running
- Drop: 12mm
- 360 degree reflectivity
- Weight 10.2 ounces (based on men’s size 9)
The Hoka One One Arahi is the newest addition to Hoka family. Hoka uses its new J-Frame technology to provide stability and guide the foot during the heel to forefoot transition, without rigid cushioning. Come try on a pair, and feel the dynamic stability.
- Category: Stability, road running
- Weight: Men’s 9 weights 9.3 ounces
- Heel to toe differential: 5mm
- Cushioning: Responsive
- Available in men’s and women’s
Winter got your feet cold? Whether your working outdoors, skiing, hunting, running, or camping, Yaktrax foot warmers will keep you outdoors longer!
- 5 hours of heat
- environmentally friendly
- air activated
The new Supernova Boost from Adidas has arrived. Were you a fan of the Supernova Glide 8 or Energy Boost from Adidas in the past? Come by and try the new Supernovas!
- Runner Type: Neutral
- Heel to toe differential (Drop): 10mm
- TORSION SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- BOOST foam provides responsive cushioning
- Continental rubber used for better traction and durability
- Seamless upper
The ON Cloudflow has arrived. If you love the CloudSurfer, but want something a little more responsive for race day or speed work, give this shoe a try!
- 6mm offset
- Category: Neutral
- Cushion style: Responsive
- The Speedboard within the Cloudflow is built with a responsive flex and rocker that promotes flow-motion
We learned about On running shoes back in 2011, and it’s been a love story ever since. After retiring from competition, Oliver Bernhard a multiple Ironman Champion, devoted himself to developing a new type of running shoe. According to legend, Oliver was watering his garden when he noticed how good it felt to stand on the hose. He got the idea to cut the hose and glue it to his shoes and went for a run. This is where the CloudTec cushioning was born! We received the Cloudventure, On’s first trail shoe, this past summer. The waterproof version has arrived just in time for winter!
- The On membrane which lines the inside of the shoe is water and windproof, yet breathable.
- Micro engineered Grip Sole
- CloudTec Sole has 11 individual pods that stretch back under impact to offset forces of downhill running.
- 6mm Offset for heel to toe differential
- Category: Neutral
Mizuno’s Breath Thermo accessories are great for those cold winter activities. The thermal fabric absorbs escaping body heat into the yarn and generates heats, returning it to the body! We’ve had customers use it for running, hiking, skiing, and other sports like ultimate frisbee, football, and soccer. We carry the windproof lobster mitts, knitted hats, and socks.
- Breath Thermo generates heat for additional warmth
- Touch Screen thumb and forefinger
- Blacklite reflective color
- Storage pocket
The Nike Metcon 2 is a great option for those looking for a shoe to use with lifting and running. The abrasion resistant film at the mid foot is durable enough to withstand rope climbs, sleigh drives, and lifting. However, the shoe is also light enough for sprinting.
- Thin rubber wraps up the mid foot for durability during rope climb.
- Zero drag heel clip is idea for wall exercises like handstand push ups
- 4 mm drop provides a stable platform and neutral feeling for your foot during lifting exercises.